Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Can my mom get my dad in trouble for this?

I’ve been wanting to get a lip piercing for a while now, I have a job and would pay for it with my money. My mom has never been a fan of piercings, and her only reason to say no is simply because she doesn’t like them. I have multiple ear piercings and a navel piercing. My dad allowed me to get them because he is more reasonable and saw no reason why not. And I didn’t bother telling my mom I was going to get them because I knew she would say no. She did get very mad and said she would get my dad in trouble for it. My parents are divorced and my mom has my custody, but I get along better with my dad. But then she calmed down and didn’t. I know she’s going to get mad again for the lip piercing, but can she actually get my dad in trouble for it? I’ll be 18 in three months.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Wait 3 months until you are 18 and an adult.

Most places won't do any surgical piercings on minors without the consent of an adult.  And don't try a do-it-yourself job which may end up in a serious infection.

• 4 weeks ago

if you want it, go for it :)

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think so

• mikey
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No he will not have any problems. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wait until you are 18, then she can bit*h all she wants, just tell her you are an adult, and you make your decisions, maybe you can move in with Dad.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This probably isn't the best category. Try "Family & Relationships."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.