Eyelash extensions?

I’m getting married in September and have never had eyelash extensions before. So my question is, should I get them a few days before my wedding? Or should I go ahead and start getting them to see if I like them?

stfu Jean if you dont have anything helpful to say why would you comment at all?

• jean

don;t get at all

So... you do know that eyelash extensions last 6-8 weeks, right?  If you get them now, you still have them when you get married in the next 7 weeks.

You probably should get them done anytime between now and two weeks before your wedding.  You don't want to do anything major and new the week of your wedding just in case something goes badly.  This includes any cosmetic procedure.  

If you are a little nervous about lash extensions, you could find out if anyone does a Yumi lash lift in your area. 

I agree with the first answer.  You need to try them way ahead of your wedding so that if you react, it doesn't mess up your big day.  Talk to an aesthetician about the lashes and alternatives to the extensions.  

I say do it now. You have no way of knowing whether you're allergic or will have a reaction to them. Some are made with animal hair, and glue is used.