Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Is it common for Libras to be manipulative and hypocritical?

I am an Aries which is the opposite of Libra. Usually when I meet a Libra we start of as good friends then it just goes down hill from there. From my observations Libras are very hypocritical and do not like to be confronted about it when you have supporting facts for their hypocrisy. Also they are very controlling on who you are friends with and always say “I’m your friend you should trust me not them.” I’ve experienced this with many Libras not just one.

Yes, it is............

I’m sure some are. Lots of people of each sign is .

Only in Lala Land. Astrology is only entertainment and irrelevant in real life. 

Make it a good day 

As common as for other zodiac signs. I can sense the manipulation and hypocrisy behind this question too. There are many opposite zodiac signs who get along very well with each other, so I don't believe in zodiac compatibility. I have seen lots of people from all zodiac signs who are against Libras. Some people have more lovers and some people have more haters. Idk if it is more common for Libras to have bad luck, but it seems like most things are very strange. Anyway, if you think your Libra friends are hypocritical, controlling, manipulative, etc, then you can stop being friends with them. You'd better not confront them because Libras prefer to avoid dramas, and maybe you need to find other friends who you can *trust* because you clearly don't like them and it's unfair for the Libras to have a friend who thinks badly about them.  

Actually, your "zodiac sign" is NOT real astrology. It is your Sun sign, and it is the only one out of 40 to 50 astrological factors unique to you, that can easily be found. 

So "zodiac sign astrology" is merely a commercial gimmick.Everyone is ALL 12 zodiac signs ... just to varying degrees depending on where the planets appeared to be at the MOMENT you were born, as seen from where you were born.