?
Lv 6
? asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 6 months ago

What are your favorite baked chicken recipes that are not spicy?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favourite answer

I prefer to go simple. Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Lay a layer of assorted cubed vegetables that have been coated in salt, pepper, dried sage and a bit of oil on the sheet. Top with chicken pieces seasoned with salt and pepper only. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour. 

• Roast a whole chicken.  Buy a whole chicken (kosher if you can; they taste better); rinse the carcass with water and kosher salt.  Let it sit at room temperature for an hour before cooking.  Season liberally with kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper and some garlic powder.  Shove a few sprigs of rosemary and thyme (fresh, not that sawdust crap in jars) in the carcass (or basil and oregano if you want more of an Italian kick).  Roast in a 450 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.  Remove, let stand for 5-10 minutes, then cut into quarters and serve.  Won't be spicy, but will taste good.

• denise
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Just simple chicken pieces, [thighs are good], rubbed with a herby butter, [ I like parsley, lemon zest + a little salt; beaten through butter ] baked, then served with a side of Tomato rice, I make the rice by cooking it in the microwave in a lidded pyrex dish, with seasoned water & a knob of butter, microwave for 8 minutes, then add a small can of chopped tomatoes, stir into the rice, microwave for 1 minute more, then serve with the baked chicken.

• Balsamic & Mustard Glazed Chicken Thighs and Figs. It’s so good. You can use any fruit in place of figs. In the picture I made it with blackberries. https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-balsamic-mustard-...

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

One of mine is Mr Foods Fancy Fast Chicken.  You can find it online.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.