Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 2 months ago

Do you recommend MG cars?

Im thinking of getting an MG SUV called the MG ZS.

Would you recommend it at all?

• Thomas

English people used to call a "hammer": "Birmingham screwdriver." Guess why.

Only as a second car you drive on nice days and don't mind putting a lot of money into.

I stay away from companies that are nothing but empty shells - purchase the name from some well-known defunct firm,  buy product from who-knows-who and stick the well-known name on it, sell it to consumers who think they are dealing with the old, respected firm - not an unknown.  Examples:  Remington, Bell & Howell,  Emerson, Zenith and many, many more.  Just as bad as sticking a Flying Lady on a BMW and calling it a Rolls-Royce.   Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.

MG was an old english make ..MG stood for MORRIS GARAGE  ..its now owned by a chinese company .as far as uk are concerned they are shipped over to here as parts then built here ...probably the same in america ..they do not get a good write up ...better a KIA  

They are good until the warranty expires.