Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

How old do I look in your opinion...sorry for bad pic?

17. Ignore all the assholes on here. They don’t even know how to be a decent human being on the damn internet. 

15/16 you look pretty young

this photo message me that you look so cute but there a problem in photo shooting 

Too young for all of that kwrap on your face.  Remove it NOW.

16. get off of yahoo

• jean

i know 2 year olds go through a phase of "look at me, look at me", which u seem to suffer from.

You look exactly of your actual age and since you want a comment that you are beautiful, I give that too

• e9601:

12 yrs. old.[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

22 - 24

And it's really quite silly to post what you consider to be a bad picture and then apologize for doing so.

• David

impossible to answer.  We can't see your face.  Worse, we can't see your face wihtout makeup.  And we can't see your hands.  With NO information to go on, best we can do is guess an age range.  Probably 25-35.