Face mask or no face mask for Covid19? (And why)?

Update:

A mask is supposed to be protection for others, not the one wearing a mask.

Update 2:

Update... many other people have to wear face masks 8 or more hours daily at work too.  Not everyone is sitting home collecting checks for being unemployed. @ level 7 .

Update 3:

I fear what this world is becoming.... people wishing for others to be shot if seen without a mask, in some places....authority given for law makers to enter homes even with no warrants and so much more. Where is this all headed? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

A virus will go through a mask,

• 1 month ago

Face mask. Becuse it's like driving drunk or smoking. Not wearing a mask doesn't just affect you. it potentially puts others around you at risk too. It's for the common good.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have to wear a face mask for 10 hours a day, so yall can wear one on your 30 minute grocery store runs.

The people who are being hospitalized now due to covid aren't as sick as patients at the beginning of the pandemic, and they think this might be because more people are wearing masks.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We have to now, over here. I don't mind though, if it stops people from dieing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Olive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well the masks should be worn to protect self and others

• 1 month ago

My neighbor literally coughed without fully covering his mouth outside my car window.

Yes I wear a mask!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wear a mask. The CDC says it can help so I will wear one. Lets say we find out they don't work like some people say. Whats the worst case scenario? We had to wear masks. That's it. Now lets say they do work but people don't wear them. Worst case scenario? More people die. Easy choice for me to make. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For me, it will be the mask, because I do not want to take any chances.

Lv 6
    1 month ago

I wouldn't bother but shops and public transport want you to wear a mask here.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.