Babette asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Anyone else really hoping football gets cancelled?

My husband will lose his **** lol, but I am looking forward to an unprecedented year long peaceful Sundays :)

foike football.  all them white trash and black fools need to start delivering pizzas on bicycles by golly!

it won't be peaceful, he is going to go insane 'Jack Torrance' style.

The social justice warrior millionaires will have to try to impress each other with their kneeling abilities, I'm taking a pass. I don't care if they all come down with this Covid19 bs or not, I'm not wasting any of my valuable time being lectured to by some rich dude telling me how bad he has it while playing a game that seems to be rigged at least half the time. The NFL had a good run, but it was hijacked, now its ruined.

You say your husband will lose his ****. Well, I hope not.

• Kyle

who knows if will start on time.  i am not optimistic it will finish at all.  especially if people keep saying a second wave will hit this winter without a vaccine.  and if places like in Florida (super bowl host), and California keep seeing rising cases.  

without a bubble like the NBA is doing, it'll be hard to keep everyone accountable.  look at MLB and the Cardinals and Marlins.  

No...it's the only thing that keeps me sane.

hope it goes away forever , tired of over paid jocks

The NFL is on life support.  People don't want to be lectured by a bunch of woke thugs about how terrible this country is.  Millions of people will stop watching this dumpster fire permanently.

I hope they play!Should they not it will be fun to see how some people react!I will feel sorry for the many stadium workers and other who depend on this game for a liveing.Players getting a reality check will be interesting to see

I hope that they won't endanger the lives of football players.