Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

What type of red growth is on my cat? [Graphic picture]?

One of my family cats Bellatrix has had a large red growth that's slightly wet and leaky on her stomach for a while now. It doesn't seem to bother her at all as she's always purring and shows no signs of discomfort whatsoever. I tried Googling what her problem could be but I couldn't find any pictures that look like what she has. I can't take her to the vet because I can't drive yet and nobody in my family who can drive wants to pay for her vet bills. I'm wondering what this red patch is and whether or not it's a harmful problem?

• *****

If your family is unwilling to get your cat needed veterinary attention, then the poor thing should be surrendered to a shelter or rescue where hopefully they will try to treat it. That could be a variety of things, but likely is some form of tumor, and I promise it isn't comfortable. Cats are excellent at hiding their discomfort until they are nearly dead.

You should just see the vet,

• A

you should be taking her to the vet for regular checkups and vaccines, ask your vet