Is it understandable to get angry at people because they’re not what you want them to be ?

Many of time people have frustrated me in my life and I grew angry because they weren’t what I wanted them to be....and I felt violent towards them and wanted to force them to be how I wanted or react how I wanted.

What’s the answer to this?

maybe but it dont help to get violent with them

I agree with the other answer, I v immediately knew who had posted this.

Ravenhill,  this is NOT normal healthy behaviour and you must speak to your doctor or social worker and try and get more help.

You are still relatively young in the scheme of things, and you can't live the rest of your life like this. Isolated, angry and lonely.... Please push for more help.

As soon as I read the question I knew it was you, ravenhill.

This is not an Etiquette question. You know yourself that you suffer from a mental condition that leaves you angry and paranoid. Post in the "Mental Health" section, where you might get more informed answers.

And do for heaven's sake see your own doctor again.

🥴 Too high strung. 

Need to smoke a blunt and drink some alcohol. 

I'm high strung. 🥴 But have never felt THIS high strung.