Capra asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 month ago

why is recaptcha so bad !!!?

Man i was trying to install something and someone asked me to check some boxes with buses and crosswalks it was a total mess and it told me that i am a robot and now my feelings are hurt and i cant enter on rechaptcha anymore..

PS i am scared for my life and my privacy because i saw a bus that looked like one from my neighbourhood and i think that they are coming for me and they want to kill me because i am robot please help me i swear i am not a robot help please ! i also want to tell you that i live in Romenia if it helps it is a poor country from Europe and there are a lot of gypsy people. I am one of them, i do not want to hurt anybody but people mess with me because i am cacaniu in dungi and i dont like that and i think that recaptcha found out that i am a gypsy and the company is hunting me

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS I HOPE THAT I WILL NOT DIE BYE!

• Brian

They where no that hard.  Besides, who does like chlicking on Boats, Bus, Cars, ........