Anonymous

How did you figure out what you wanted to do for a living?

Hi guys:) Well I am in my junior year and I still have no clue what I want to do. I get told a lot that I a running out of time and It's time that I start thinking. I thought I had everything together like I do like fashion, arts, anything where I can be creative. Although, I also like history, traveling, and sciences. I enjoy doing experiments to learn how things work, traveling to historic areas, and learning about the human body. These are actually very interesting. I just don't know what to do because I do have a creative side, but I also like to learn about different things. I have a lot of ideas that I may want to do. How can I figure it out? 

Although I have an interest in history and science, I do not like the school subjects. I would much rather go out and check out a historic area or do testing and experiments to figure stuff out than look into a textbook. 

I haven't figured it out yet. 

It's hard to figure out for some people. 

Pray that God gives you direction. 

I figured out that you don't end up doing what you wanted to do.