Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 1 month ago

It's my 5th time drawing. Is it good?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

That's great for a 5th drawing!  Keep working at it.  Hands are infamously tough to draw.  Keep working at it and you'll become a master. 

• 1 month ago

It looks cool, but the hand is a little chubby, other than that, good job.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What is Goofy leaning upon? It looks like the collar of a coat, but the coat looks like a rock.  Goofy's coat looks like a rural mailbox.  I  know you wanted to forshorten the lower arm, but the upper arm is missing and the sleeve appears from the elbow, not the shoulder.

The face looks like a talented grade five student drew it.  I'm not putting you down. I think it's very good if you are a novice.  I went to elementary school with a girl who had an aptitude for art, and she could draw a better than recognizable cartoon character freehand in grade four (Her Porky Pig was great, but not perfect when compared to the Looney Toons / Tunes original. I couldn't draw a recognizable Snoopy. I still can't.)

Keep learning and practicing, and don't kick your critics.

• 1 month ago

Just keep drawing,  you can't evaluate your skills this early in your learning. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No it isn't. Did you have fun making it?

Good.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's pretty good!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.