Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 1 month ago

It's my 5th time drawing. Is it good?

• 1 week ago

That's great for a 5th drawing!  Keep working at it.  Hands are infamously tough to draw.  Keep working at it and you'll become a master. 

It looks cool, but the hand is a little chubby, other than that, good job.

• Marli

What is Goofy leaning upon? It looks like the collar of a coat, but the coat looks like a rock.  Goofy's coat looks like a rural mailbox.  I  know you wanted to forshorten the lower arm, but the upper arm is missing and the sleeve appears from the elbow, not the shoulder.

The face looks like a talented grade five student drew it.  I'm not putting you down. I think it's very good if you are a novice.  I went to elementary school with a girl who had an aptitude for art, and she could draw a better than recognizable cartoon character freehand in grade four (Her Porky Pig was great, but not perfect when compared to the Looney Toons / Tunes original. I couldn't draw a recognizable Snoopy. I still can't.)

Keep learning and practicing, and don't kick your critics.

Just keep drawing,  you can't evaluate your skills this early in your learning. 

No it isn't. Did you have fun making it?

Good.

It's pretty good!