Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

I found out this morning I tested positive, I’m scared for my life, how do I survive the coronavirus?

I have two little kids and now they’re gonna have to grow up without a mother. I’m so scared and I don’t know what it’s gonna be like when I get sick and die. What do I do? Is there a way to save myself? My mother took the kids and I’m just hysterical as I might never see them again. My mother and I were both hysterical when we said goodbye no it was probably the last time.

I have the doctors information but he was downplaying it, I see on the news how many die and I just know this must be it. What are ways I could save myself? 

I’m going inside now until it happens, thank you all and if I can’t pick best answer it means I’m at the hospital or have died. Thank you for please give reasonable advice, no trolling please this is serious

Talk about some bad luck.

RIP

• Edna

Don't worry - there's no reason for you to be afraid you're going to die. 98% of all people who contract corona virus recover completely within 3 weeks. They recover at home, with no hospitalization and no exotic medical treatment necessary, and then the virus clears itself from your system..

Corona virus is a disease that primarily affects your respiration and your ability to breathe properly. The people who are most likely to die are those people who already have a chronic and very serious  respiratory problem, or those people whose immune system is shot for some reason 

If you have no chronic respiratory problem and your immune system isn't impaired, you'll be fine. You'll just feel sick for a couple of weeks - sort of similar to how you might feel if you had a case of the flu..

I had corona virus a little more than 3 months ago. I have COPD (just about one of the worse kinds of chronic respiratory problems anyone can have). I recovered at home in a couple of weeks, and I didn't need to be hospitalized. 

Drink a lot of Gatorade, eat what you can, and stay away from others.  You will be fine.  Catch up on your reading or binge-watch something.

When I had SARS I lived on Gatorade, Pop Tarts, and Hot Pockets for a week or so.

Request alot of orange juice or water.  Look , the virus does different things to different people. But lets focus on you.  Show you are stronger than the beast .  If you feel you cant walk say. Do it!!!!  . If you feel weak it wants to fool you to make you think it.  Be strong.   You put children on this earth.  You will let this virus beat you ??   Fightttttt within yourself.  It will go away  .    Drink alot of water , orange juice, nutrition drinks.    I will send you Gods power through prayer.   I dont care how weak you feel.  Destroy the beast.  And he will go away angel. 

Since you know so much more than your doctor, you should leave your children to responsible parties to care for them.

If uou are under 60 with no other major health problems, it will probably not affect you any more than a bad cold. 

Hopefully you didn't pass it on to your mother who is at much higher risk than you due to here age.