Can a middle aged women have neon colored hair in their 30s without being lesbian or vegan?

Obviously anybody can dye their hair, but realistically has anybody seen somebody with neon dyed hair in their 30s that wasnt lesbian or vegan. I know I haven't.

Hitler's homosexual partner was Heydrich.

Homosexuals are not Christian; they're free-masons.

Lenin's homosexual partner was Zinoviev (but alsoBronstein ... once).

All these leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Roosevelt) had Jewish blood in them and engaged in debauchery

According to Grigoriy Klimov,three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in children (horsefoot, rabbitlip, wolf jaw, different length limbs, etc.)

Homosexual Lenin was put into an insane asylum and didn't have kids even though he was married to Krupskaya.

Degenerates are usually aggressive and end up in jail.

Jail doesn't make you gay. Gays go to prison because they're super aggressive.

Degenerates are usually told to become monks but Judaism doesn't have monkhood. So, these aggressive degenerates tend to become politicians.

Karl Marx forked Engels

In hell, 4 biggest sinners are (in this order)

1)Marx

2)Engels

3)Lenin

4)Stalin'

Lenin had syphilis. His brains were the size of a walnut. Why? Because degenerates drink vodka and experiment with drugs.

According to Saint Prophet Healer Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov, vodka dries up one's brains; forgive me.

Source(s): burn your documents and electronics (so that you won't be tracked... even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the antichrist). Hide within a 10-15 people group (saint Gabriel Urgebadze and saint Seraphim of Sarov) in order to escape mark of the beast. If you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov); forgive me.
  • Terry

I used to see all kinds of old ladies with blue, purple and other weird colors. I still don`t know why they did or do that. I haven`t seen any for a while.

I have. They were SJW though. How do you know the people you're seeing are actually gay and not just SJWs? The LARPing straight couples calling themselves "queer" because she has short hair and he bathes are the ones that piss me off the most.

Of course.  I know plenty of women with bright coloured hair who are hetero and non-vegan.  Depressingly many.  I even know a vegan Trump supporter with neon hair, in her late forties.

Can do anything you put your mind to 

Sure.  I have seen straight women in their 50's, and 60's doing it.  And, they eat meat too!

Of course you can. I have coworkers that age who have done just as you describe and nobody cares. Be you.

I'm 31. I've still got bright, unnaturally colored hair. And I'm neither vegan nor a lesbian. Just someone who loves bright colors, and who feels SO much more like herself with bright, colorful hair. 

I first started dyeing it as a teen, and it's been pretty much every color of the rainbow, since then. But the colors I love the most..? Are bright, unnatural shades of purple, pink, blue, turquoise, etc. It's just what makes me happy, and when I have on the odd occasion gone for at least *slightly* more natural colors..? I just feel like some fundamental part of me is missing. Currently..? I've got HUGE roots, and a very bland and washed out form of turquoise, for instance. I've just been neglecting it, and haven't made it a priority, during the last few months. But now..? It is getting to the point that I just don't feel right, and I feel less like myself. So I've finally ordered some bright shades of blue, teal and yellow, online. That I plan on having fun with, when they arrive here next week, hopefully. :)

..It's not an ideology. I'm not trying to communicate anything with it, really. Just simply, I like it. That's all. Although I've always been rather a quirky, eccentric oddball, and an outsider, with unique tastes in things. And as far as my sexual orientation goes..? I'm not doing it to seem attractive, or unattractive, to anyone. I dress the way I dress, and look the way I look, because *I* find it pretty, and it makes ME happy! And.. I'm on the asexual spectrum. So while I don't want to look butt-fugly, because dressing in a way that *I* think looks good makes ME happy..? I still hugely prefer it when I get NO sexual attention, from ANY member of ANY sex, whatsoever. Except… I have a life partner! And the fact that he thinks I'm beautiful, and loves all of my style choices, including my crazy hair..? Makes me really, really happy. <3 <3 <3 :)

Yes and my next door neighbor is proof. Besides 30 isn't really middle aged late 40s maybe.