Will I get caught, im worried to get in trouble?

so I am 17 and the new iMac 2020 came out today and I REALLY want one and so I went to the mall and went to the apple store and asked for one and when they went to the back and handed me it I grabbed it suddenly and ran off with it fast without paying and the lady SCREAMED come back and called for security and I kept running with the big box and ran all the way out of the Mall and to my car and put it in and Drove off 

probably and maybe you should get in trouble so you learn not to steal again

The moment you try to use this computer your whereabouts will be known. Take it back and try to leave it surreptitiously in the store. Maybe the staff will find it and think they just mislaid it. Chances are likely the serial number has already been reported to the police. 

Your story is a zero on the believability scale.

This is no different from any of your petty theft fantasies.  Yesterday you owned the new iMac 2020.  Today you stole one.  Don't most people your age 17, fantasize about sex, not about stealing?  I believe this every bit as much as I believe your child was kidnapped.  ("My neighbor stole my baby, please help? so basically my neighbor babysits my baby every day when im at work and today he texted me he went on a trip with my baby and wont be back for a couple days. i called and screamed at him and he said theres nothing he can do. its my child and he has no right to do this!! “ https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

.“Would my parents notice if i did this? so basically i really want an ipad mini 5 the new one and i’m 16 and don’t have a job so what i want to do is sneak money out of my dads wallet every day until i get to 400 the amount to get the ipad then get it at the apple store. would he notice if i only take a little bit per day?”“I stole from my friend and regret it and am really scared? So basically we are both 16 and were having a sleepover, and over the night while she was sleeping I found her wallet next to her bed ( I was in a sleeping bag) and I took her wallet and took 500 dollars of cash out and put it in my bag and I took her mac mini 2018 and some clothes and makeup and nice shoes and her iPad and put it all in my bag, I went home like usual the next day and she later called me asking if it was me and I told her it wasn't because I panicked and she said her parents think they were robbed and are getting the police involved and checking security cameras and stuff, im so scared im panicking I wish I had told her the truth before it all happened because now its to late, please advice” 

Yes,  you will get caught.   Think about it.  When you turn on a new computer the first thing it does is goes onto the internet and looks for software updates.  So the store reports the computer stolen by serial number and the company knows what software was loaded into it.   They just tell the software companies and when you go on the internet they got you.  The only way you can not get caught is NEVER go onto the internet with that computer,  NEVER.   Now days that makes it about worthless.    No e-mail,  no web browsing,  no online games,  NOTHING.      If you mail back the computer they probably will not look very hard for you.