I need a bracket but don’t know what it’s called...?

I have a very hard time describing this so I’m going to explain what I need it for. I’ve searched google for every type of bracket I can think of and not finding it. 

I have a pan I like to lean on the side of a cupboard. It always falls over so I want to put a little screw with a little lever or arm or something on it To rotate The arm down to hold the pan in place when I don’t need it and rotate the arm up to release the pan when I do need it. 

Does this make any sense to anybody? What would I look for to purchase something like this pre made. Arm lever bracket?? 

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.