Were any of the original movie Ghostbusters actors considered racist either on or off the camera?

I've never read anything of the kind.   I've never heard of any of them  having a drunken racist rant like  Mel Gibson or  others have done. 

I never heard any such thing.  But it's not like I get a feed of Ghostbusters news.  I did read an article where Hudson mentioned that his character got cut way down from what it was when he initially read an early draft of the script.  But he was clear that he didn't think that was because of racism, but economics.

What you have to realize is that the original conception was the Eddie Murphy was going to be Winston Zeddemore.  The part was LITERALLY written for him.  But Murphy was REALLY hot at that time and did a solo project where he was the lead.  Clearly, when they lost Murphy, they cut Zeddemore way down.  Ernie Hudson was not and is not a big star and would not sell movie tickets like Eddie Murphy.

No, not at all.  Bill Murray, Rick Moranis, Dan Akroyd, Harold Ramis, and  Ernie Hudson were all friends off the set.