Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPainting · 2 months ago

From an artistic stanpoint, is Donald Trump a beautiful man to paint?

I am not a painter, but i was just thinking that Donald Trump would make a good model to paint as far as colors and vibrancy. Just like the Mona Lisa. His hair seems to glow bright orange, his eyes pop out with radiancy, and his skin tone is some kind of creamy tan that would really look well on canvas.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

His continence and color palette are reflected in much contemporary art such as this fine art photo.

Attachment image
  • John P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No artist paints a well-known person without having some emotional baggage about that person.

• 4 weeks ago

I do not like Donald Trump and do not agree with his methods... however, he would be someone fun to paint due to his (fake) skin tone.  I would personally use a different model and give them warmer colors and a cool background.  You see it often with oil pastels. It is a good aesthetic, politics aside, and it would be nice to make 'funny' artworks out his face due to his facial proportions and vibrant colors and it would be nice to use his color scheme on other faces to give them that same vibrant look/feel.

I hope this helped!  

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You know you are right! I even found one!

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. He can't get his hair right in real life, an artist wouldn't stand a chance.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He's not a beautiful man on his inside, and that shows on his outside.

• Alex
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

You can always make a satirical painting of Trump if that's what you are going for. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think someone painted him already, they threw and splashed a bunch of colors on a white poster which ended up looking like a big mess. It sold for millions.

• 2 months ago

Traitor trump is a fraud and a criminal. why not paint a garbage dump instead.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.