George asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Feeling unmotivated and tired?

There are days when I feel super motivated and happy throughout the day with so much energy but there are these other days when I feel so off, unmotivated, filled with tiredness, being unconscious and conscious at the same time, feeling of eternal loneliness and a never ending dark abiss. On a scale of 10, there are 8 out of 10 days I feel this dark sense of unhappiness. And when I'm not filled with motivation and energetic, I don't want to workout, eat good, and do something good for myself, be something more than I actually am. It's a therapeutic question and only I can give an answer to myself but all I need is some advice, a little light. If that makes sense.

God is your strength! Isaiah 41.10. Also, God loves you so much! John 3.16 accept Him today by calling on the name of Jesus!!!

It seems to be depression.

Go and get some help.

sounds like depression...