Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Should i tell my aunt about what my mom really gave her kids?

My mom recently gave my aunt a lot of toys but mostly stuffed animals that we had filling up our whole bathroom (even the tub and floor) to her kids that are 2, 4, 7 and 9. But most of them were filthy. Sitting on the floor in the bathroom getting water from the tub, stepped on, pissed on by our pets. Little siblings brought the stuffed animals in the tub and held them while using the toilet. Moldy toys and stuffed animals. Stuffed with some feces put on them by my 5 yo brother with mental development issues and then my mom only halfway cleaned them. Toys that had been in the toilet, some attempted to flush. Ones sitting under the sink covered in rust, sewage or dirty water and old **** from fleas and roaches. **** with glue, playdoh, food and toothpaste on it. It was a nasty hoarder bathroom like our whole house. I dont know why my mom didnt just throw it out or why my aunt accepted it.

i wouldnt bother if shes going to get upset over it

Rust, sewage, dirty water, old **** from fleas and roaches, all are visible to the naked eye.  I presume your aunt will notice.

I don't know that holding something while using the toilet makes it unsanitary.

I don't know why your family does anything your family does.

• drip

I would think you aunt could see or smell how bad the toys were. 

Trust me, if the toys are as you described above, your aunt is well aware of the condition of the toys and has removed them from her home.

• Kelly

Most toys go through this type of stuff, that's why you clean them.