I find the word "transphobic" offensive, why does nobody care about MY feelings? ?

It's an inaccurate and slanderous way of describing me. I am not "scared" of transgender people, I just know calling yourself a girl does not make you one. 

I'm literally shaking with anger over this 

transphobic just means youre an a​sshole who doesnt respect other peoples' identities. learn how language works, its not as robotically rigid as you think it is

also, no. nobody cares if you find it offensive. just stop being transphobic.

The feelings of bigots do not matter. You are correct. 

Many people don't seem to know what a phobia is.  For those who don't know let me say that it is a FEAR of 'something' and I, for one, do not know even one person who is AFRAID of a person who attempts to change their gender, or wishes to change their gender. We might believe them to be mad, stupid or a freak etc. but there is no reason at all for us to feel fear when in their presence.  I think that many people in our society these days actually believe that a PHOBIA means a hatred of something. How this wrong belief came about I know not but I'm sick of hearing regularly about people who are 'this phobic' or 'that phobic'. To continue using such terms shows a lack of intelligence - amongst other things. 

• Sky

It's just an umbrella term for people who are ridiculously and irrationally opposed to and uncomfortable about transgender people.  And no, nobody cares about your childish feewings.  What is offensive is people who hide behind chickenshit anonymity like a cowardly child just to spout hateful rants with no repercussions.

I find people who hide behind Anonymous to post rubbish are offensive,  hell I have to live with that,  why dont you.  Why do you not care for my feelings. 

People put labels on others all the time. At the end of the day, you have the right to disagree. There are people who will dislike me because I'm not white. As long as they don't bother me, there is no problem. There are people like you and me who do not feel comfortable with the transgender movement. As long as we don't bother anyone, there is no problem.

It is an odd word, but why can't you just accept people. They have gender dysphoria, so they are a girl if they say so. Please use their preferred pronouns, and stop being transphobic. We don't care about your feelings because you don't care about theirs. 

(BTW, it never says anything bad about the LGBTQ+ community in the bible, stop using that as an excuse) 

Please be respectful, <3.

That's not what transphobia means. You are proving you are transphobic, though.

Don't worry.  The morpheme "-phobia" doesn't always mean "fear".  For instance, rabies, i.e. hydrophobia, is not fear of water, hydrophobic molecules are not afraid of water and oikophobes are not afraid of home, etc.  The original meaning of many words, affixes etc, changes as time goes by, "gay" being an obvious example.

"I'm literally shaking with anger over this "

That's you problem.  It's not transgender people.