What are your favourite gods?

Shiva can sure dance

But Thor has that cool hammer Mjolnar....decisions...

• F

Although I don’t believe in any religion, I think Ganesh is cool.

I was always a fan of Enki.

The old gods, the new gods and the gods of chippendale! 

• Our universe has many but, there is only 'One' who IS All that infinitely!  :D

No I don't pray to God or do anything like that

so no favorites 

You find one that can be shown to be real, and that would be my favorite, otherwise this is just as meaningful as asking who is your favorite cartoon character.

• Jake

The Christian God is the only God Who exists, Who has ever existed and Who ever will exist.  A person can know these things with certainty by way of having true devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.  The Christian God is my favorite since He's the only One Who exists! =)

Fluffy, the Goddess of Found Socks. I tell ya, every time I manage to find that missing sock, I hear a little laugh. It's in my heart. A little laugh in my heart. I know it's Her. Sure, I just made her up but I know that's her laugh in my heart. 

Bye!

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD. YHVH GOD ALMIGHTY.