It says on my iPad that the storage is full which I don’t have many apps, photos, documents or pics. I only use it for just one game?

What can I do to get more storage ? It doesn’t say on my iPhone. Why is it that iPhones have more storage data than iPads ?

iPad storage and take a look. I suspect there is a lot of “other” data. The only way to really clear that up is to restore the phone using iTunes with a computerYou probably have an older 16 or 32 GB iPad. Settings-general-iPad storage and take a look. I suspect there is a lot of “other” data. The only way to really clear that up is to restore the phone using iTunes. Because the storage in the iPad is fixed. You cannot increase the storage on an iPad.

Sounds like you have an older iPad with less memory than many cell phones.

If the memory is full with only one app (this game), then it must be the game levels, updates, ads (downloaded if this is a free game). 

Any iMessages the phone has stored and of course any synced iPad updates. 

And you buy a new iPad with more storage, if you want more storage, because that is the Apple MOD, for getting people to buy more to get more.