My husband never get me an engagement ring and wedding ring. ?

My husband never get me an engagement ring and wedding ring and Im the one who said we get marry and we have a daughter already. When we married his brother gave us a wedding band that we can use for our wedding. I never wear the wedding band after our wedding same as his because I wanted it to be coming from him. But it is been 3 years since our marriage and still no ring from him. I told him that I wanted a ring but he just sat there and listened (well i hope) didnt say anything. Im now confusee if he really wanted to marry me or he was just force to marry me since we have a daughter.

• Trish

I'm at a loss for words.  If he hasn't purchased a ring yet and you would know if he is saving for it so I think he will never buy one.

Don't you think this is a question for your husband? How would a bunch of strangers know the reason why he married you???

Yeah, when you sort of do things in the wrong order it removes the leverage you may have had to demand a ring. Your husband clearly isn't the sentimental type and probably figures the ring your brother-in-law gave you is the ring you'll use. You picked this guy and at this point there may not being anything you can do about it. Could be the ship on getting a husband purchased wedding band has just sailed. Maybe you could start now on asking him to get you an anniversary band at some point in the future. 

• Edna

You don't need an engagement ring OR a wedding ring in order to be legally married.

Your husband of 3 years wasn't "forced" to marry you just because you two have a daughter together. He married you because he WANTED to marry you!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He obviously never wanted to be married to you, that's why he never gave you a engagement ring and a wedding ring.

• Sandy

from the sound of it, your husband WAS forced to marry you because you (and he) got pregnant. He may feel like you trapped him. and in this day and age of all kinds of birth control, I can't say he's wrong. If you want a ring so bad, buy it and give him the bill.

• Tj

Did you push him into getting married? sure sounds like it.

then he is not your husband. stop calling him that. he doesn't give a sh*t about you. isn't this obvious? he's waiting for you to finally leave.

Have you tried talking to him about it? About why it's important to you? (about whether he sees the relationship as important, perhaps)