Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What type of person is this?

Despite there being absolutely nothing wrong with her, having parents who obviously love her and blessed with absolutely NO physical or mental disabilities, illnesses or disorders, it seems like she wants one, she lies in self-pity daily, she constantly does things that inadvertantly land her at risk of being placed in jail or a mental institute and she feels shame that there are so many others out there with real mental problems who don't end up in a mental institute or do the things that she did. It's really embarrassing and shameful to her.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

this person, is someone you should avoid. you can't help her. she doesn't even know that she's dysfunctional.

• 1 month ago

Sounds like the type of person that can't figure out the right section to post a question in.

• 1 month ago

Tell me..

is this person addicted to PARAMECIUMS???

• Duck
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mental illness is a possibility, and there is a possibility that she's bored and is seeking attention.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

She sounds like she need more attention from her MOm and Dad who seem to be paying attention to other people and not her, the Mom and Dad need to pay more attention to her, don't give her space to run and do what no one sees but rather pay close attention to her because she might to something that makes her put in the hospital I know because I was that way when young.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.