Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Is truth Jesus came to save the sinner?

does this mean we are all sinners 

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

According to story he came to teach moral and justice to the people and alert them not to do sin because sinners will be punished.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes and yes      

Luke 5:32 KJV — I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Romans 3:23 KJV — For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

• 1 month ago

It depends on what part of the story you focus on. Early on in the story, Jesus was just a jew looking to correct his corrupt religion and his message was "only" for the jews. It was only during a meal when one of his followers suggested his message might also be of value to the gentiles, claiming even dogs get scraps from the dinner table.

The Original Sin story that gets the ball rolling is really a story that poorly attempts to explain our human nature and why life can be so tough and cruel. It is from this perspective that Jesus did not serve to save us from God but rather to save us from ourselves and not let our human nature get the better of us.

We are all sinners in that we all have human nature, but we have the intelligence to summon up the will power to fight against the negative effects of this nature. We don't have to let our emotions lead us and can reason better actions that intellectually make sense.

The real truth is that the New Testament writers all clue us in to the fact that Jesus is a concept, not an actual person where even exaggerated stories cannot be linked to a physical person or persons. We can see clear evidence of the other written sources these writers relied on to generate their particular stories and who their particular audience were.

It is only the fact that people can see that human nature is a problem that lends credence to many of these religions who seek to explain it and offer comfort and advice on how to best deal with it.

• 1 month ago

The Bible is clear that "There is no-one righteous, not even one" (Isaiah 64:7 quoted in Romans ch. 3). It continues, "But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known... [It] comes through faith in Jesus Christ, to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Only those who put faith in the Savior are saved. Those are the "all" - not everybody, for few people have saving faith in Christ. But God grants that to sincere people who seek Him, through Christ.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Of course we are all sinners. Human beings are imperfect creatures, and our imperfections cause us to make mistakes, and also to commit sins.

• 2 months ago

No, it means that he can work with us to the extent that we regret our sins, give them up, and make amends for them.

• 2 months ago

Gospel makes man into God's own image:  JESUS WAS BORN TO TEACH.  

There were over 5 millions humans on earth when God sent Adam and Eve (Nephilim Angels) to preach to, not mate with mankind(forbidden fruit). If you mate with them, you die(lose supernatural power).   The same GOSPEL was taught by ADAM, MELCHIZEDEK, JESUS, and SIMON PETER BARJONA.  The difference is:  Simon Peter Barjona Provided Andrew Barjona a daily log of Jesus' Ministry: GOSPEL "Q". After Jesus's crucifixion in 30A.D., Peter taught the Gospel from memory for over 37 years. Peter dictated the Gospel to Mark from memory prior to his death in 67A.D.; Mark published it in 68A.D.  A disciple of Matthew used the Gospel of Mark and "Q" to write Matthew's Gospel. Peter's strategy of disseminating the Gospel was huge.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What's "truth Jesus"?  Speak English.

• Not those who (((THINK))) they're already righteous like today's Christians when NO ONE can make one righteous but JESUS when (((HE))) baptizeth us with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33)!

Scribes and Pharisees (Matthew 23) are today's Christians!

"When Jesus heard it, He saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (Mark 2:17)!

24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and [a]self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. 28 Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and [b]adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’

31 “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. 33 Serpents, brood[c] of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? 34 Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, 35 that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ” (Matthew 23:24-39)!

IGNORANT FOOLS!

BELIEVING YOU ARE (((STILL))) "SINNERS" (((IF))) YOU'VE BEEN HOLY SPIRIT BAPTIZED BY JESUS (JOHN  1:33) AND ARE 

"BEING (((JUSITIFIED FREELY))) BY HIS GRACE THROUGH THE REDEMPTON THAT IS (((IN))) CHRIST JESUS:  WHOM GOD HATH SET FORTH TO BE A PROPORTION THROUGH (((FAITH))) [A SPIRITUAL GIFT RECEIVED (I COR 12:9) (((AFTER))) HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM; I COR 12:13] IN HIS BLOOD, 

TO DECLARE HIS (((RIGHTEOUSNESS))) >>>FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS<<< THAT ARE (((PAST))) THROUGH THE FOREBEARANCE OF GOD" (ROMANS 3:24-25)!

"GOD HATES YOU" (Proverbs 6:16-19)!

IGNORANT "BA$TARDS" (HEBREWS 12:8)!

"...THE BLOOD [AKA HOLY SPIRIT; JESUS; JOHN 14:18; 26] OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST (((CLEANSES))) US FROM (((ALL))) SIN" (I JOHN 1:7)!

IT'S UP TO (((YOU))) TO >>>"PRESS"<<< (PHIL 3:14)!

"GOD HATES YOU" (PROVERBS 6:16-19)!

"TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE SON OF GOD" (HEBREWS 10:29)!

"GOD HATES YOU" (PROVERBS 6:16-19)!

"DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD?" (I COR 6:19)!

"IF THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST DOESN'T DWELL IN YOU YOU ARE NONE OF HIS" (ROMANS 8:9)?

YOU BELIEVE "THE SPIRIT OF GOD" IS GOING TO (((DWELL))) (ROMANS 8:9) IN SOME SINFUL SHYT?

"GOD HATES YOU"  (PROVERBS 6:16-19)

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD! "REPENT" FROM LYING CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! LET MY PEOPLE GO!
  • 2 months ago

“In the cross there is no mingling of good and evil, as in the tree of paradise: it is wholly beautiful to behold and good to taste. The fruit of this tree is not death but life, not darkness but light. This tree of the cross does not cast us out of paradise, but opens the way for our return”. – St. Theodore the Studite

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.