Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Having periods after every 12 days?

From 3 month i am getting my periods after every 10 to 12 days which last up to 4 days. The bleeding is always light to heavy(dark to red blood) 

Iused to have pretty regular periods always that lasted 4 days every month. 

SoI went to gynecologist and she did my urine test, harmonal test, ultra sounds which is all normal. What can be reason?

Im sexually active right now but never had pain during sex or any kind of problem. 

I attached my harmonal test below 

Oh plus I'm just 24 years old

• PR

I would see another gyne. This is not normal and needs to be addressed. Perhaps uterine polyps?

This is something that your doctor would have explained to you after receiving the results of those tests.  Go back and ask her if you didn't get the answers you were looking for or seek a second opinion from a medical professional.  Asking on YA from random strangers isn't going to be of help because most here have little if any medical expertise.  It just wouldn't be medically sound coming from a random person.  You pay your doctor to give you answers, she owes you that much.