What is the best egg poacher to buy off amazon?

I always have eggs in my fridge. whats a fast and easy egg poacher 

• 3 days ago

Get food laughing gas from https://msk-zakisazota.ru

Fried Dough Extruder Machine https://loyalfoodmachine.com

Gently simmer water with a bit of vinegar.  Pre heat the egg by placing it in the water for ten seconds before you crack it.  Gently pour the egg into the water and cook for 3 min then remove with a slotted spoon.  Trust me on this - you don't need an appliance...

• Janet

A microwave, a microwave safe bowl, water, and a toothpick to make just the tiniest whole in the egg yolk so it won't explode.  MUCH simpler than poaching the egg.

If you want to poach on the stove top, just boiling water with a bit of vinegar in it (it denatures the protein of the egg white so that it tends to stay in one piece).  Crack the egg into a small bowl, bring the water to a simmer, stir the water to get it swirling, and slip the egg out of the bowl into the water.

SO much simpler than going out and buying something.

And far better for our planet that we not consume things unnecessarily.

I have a teflon insert that's about 50 years old that fits inside a medium skillet.  I butter the insert and steam them for a few minutes with a lid over it and they come out perfect. 

• CB

You go to amazon, you type 'egg poacher' in the search bar and press enter - the poachers with the highest number of reviews along with most stars are the best. Pick one that suits your requirements.

• geezer

A saucepan, with gently simmering water in it, is the only way to poach an egg.

• kswck2

Yet another gizmo you really do not need and will take up valuable real estate in your kitchen. Just lower the egg into a pot with a spoon.