Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 6 months ago

Are Burmese cats the most friendliest breed of cat in the world? Are there any other cat breeds which are just more friendly than them?

• Ocimom

IMO the Cornish Rex and Devon Rex are very friendly cuddly, in-your-lap cats.

It depends on the cat, but Siamese cats are also known for being pretty outgoing and friendly, also loud

Maine Coons are renowned for being friendly and even obedient. Some call them the friendliest breed of them all.

i had balenese once, he was the friendliest cat ever. i decided to get siamese because they re supposed to be an owner lovers and friendly and devoted - tough chance. mine is autistic siamese - doesn't like me to pet him, prefers to sleep alone and preferably hidden. so cats are individuals, do not believe the myth about the certain breed

• Maxi

No idea, certainly my Burmese is the friendliest cat I have ever owned/know