Why don’t lives in the womb matter?

I agree a woman should be able to make a choice of weather to have a baby or not, but that choice should be made before she gets pregnant not after her and her partner creates a life

• LizB

Yup, and people should decide not to get in car accidents before they get in one, because life totally works that way.

• MissA

So I assume you are also okay with other forms of forcing people to donate their bodies against their will.  Everybody needs to rock up to the Red Cross and give blood every eight weeks.  Have two healthy kidneys?  Not if somebody else needs one of 'em.  Skeeved out at the idea of letting medical students mess with your corpse for months or years after your death?  Sucks to be you.

You can have an opinion when you can use the correct whether in a sentence.

• edward

Children are parasites before they learn how to be an adult.  They grow inside your body before they come ripping out of tour favourite orafice a feast off your body and they bleed you dry for the next 18+ years.  The lives of fetuses...no they don’t matter

• Liz

Lives in the womb matter to God. (Psalm 139:13) "For you produced my kidneys; You kept me screened off in my mother’s womb."

Even though the embryo is screened off in the darkness of the womb, Jehovah sees it forming and the bones growing. Under the Law of Moses, if a person accidentally hurt a pregnant woman and either she or her baby died, Jehovah held that person guilty of manslaughter. This meant that even though it was an accident, someone had been killed and the life had to be compensated for. ( Exodus 21:22, 23.) To God, an unborn baby is a living person. Knowing that, imagine how he feels about abortion; how he feels when he sees millions of unborn babies killed every year.

get out of here with your "all lives matter" bs!!