chen asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 6 months ago

What should you do when you are lost in life?

There are many paths in life. It depends on how I choose. In my concept of life, there is only one life for a person. I will never waste my life. I want him to exist in a more meaningful way, such as the investment I made. , Although it looks like a cynical thing, but following the analyst’s line, you can find the same amount of wealth

We live our lives as many people but we die as one.

Stop and meditate on yourself, your thoughts, your aspirations, the people around you, the world you live in, the lives others have lived before you. Who are you? 

Figure that out. 

Avoid religion like the plague. Buy a GPS navigator.

• snafu

“Him” who’s the “him” You’re referring to?

Are you lost in life or are you lost in your life? Are you lost in what you have created by yourself or are you lost in what is?

What you have created for yourself, as with the majority of people, is an experience of life, an alternate universe within your own mind. A life of your own picked up from the external surroundings. Since childhood you have grown to identify yourself with your outside world, which is the world you have created out of your own mind. Getting lost in your own concept of existence is lost, it is not existence itself. Your psychological drama that plays around in your mind is not existence, your likes and dislikes are not existence- these things are your own existence. Whatever you have chosen to do in your own mind to create your own existence will always be what is not existence.

Life is. Simply this, life is. Life is not your mind or your body. It is not what your have gained or what you will gain. It exists with or without you, yet you can easily come to experience what existence is by simply observing yourself within existence. This is what Yogic Science is. Yogic Science is a 20 000yr old Science that teaches the Human Being how to live. How to be existence rather than exist alongside it.

Maybe you have heard the term,"Duality and Non-Duality" being thrown around. When you live in your own constructed reality, you live in a state of Duality. When you live in a state of awareness and observation, then you live within existence and you are aware you are part of the universe.

It is not possible to be lost in "What is". It is not possible to be lost when you are aware of the entirety of the existence within yourself be it the psychological play going on in your mind or the cosmos itself that is within you. Come to know you by going inside of yourself- this is the only path the Human being should be taking in his life, all other aspirations are small things and cannot teach you how to live life the way life is meant to be lived by the Human being.

The sad thing is, the majority of people will not dare to look within themselves. The majority of people will continue to live life by acquiring things and say this and that is me, who I am and what I stand for when your real Self is far more then the simple things we tend to accumulate through our short lived lives.

Ask Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior.  Follow Him.  It's the best investment you'll ever make.  You'll have eternal rewards.  Please read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John.  Pray.  I'll pray for you too.  

• Liz

Making wise choices and being successful in life certainly require the ability to distinguish what is right from what is wrong. However, the Bible warns: “There exists a way that is upright before a man, but the ways of death are the end of it afterward.” (Proverbs 14:12) Hence, we must learn to differentiate what is truly right from what appears to be right. The expression “the ways of death” indicates that there are many such deceptive paths.

CRIMINAL SPAMMER REPORTED

Try other games to play in.....and you only live well till your 70 so why spend your whole life seeking and playing the wealthy game.....it is warm outside so get a bathing suit on and go swimming.... 

Do not look. Keep an open mind and let it find you instead.