Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

How to enter a person's account facebook?

because there is a boy that I like and I would like to see who he talks to

7 days ago

Mind your own business as to who he's talking to, he's not your boyfriend. And even if he ever does become your bf, still mind your own business who he's talking to. People are allowed to have friends

Don't bother doing anything that's going to get you in trouble for nobody.  

You cannot get into their account..

That's not advisable. Hacking can get you into a huge legal mess. Jail time and fines will result from this action. You can also risk getting your Facebook account disabled. Believe me, it's not worth the risk.

• Daniel

You dont thats Hacking and thats Illegal what your trying to do is very wrong and if he Catch's you if he wanted to he could turn you into the Police and then they could Either issue a Huge Fine or even put you In Jail 

Dont Hack