When the COVID vaccine comes out, do you think life will be back to normal?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It will take some time, but life in general will return to normal, or very close to what is currently normal.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think life will be back to normal almost immediately after  the election is held in November. After Trump retains the Presidency for another 4 years, the Dems and the liberal media will have to find something new to get up-in-arms about..

A corona virus vaccine can't be available before some time in 2022. They haven't even formulated one yet. When any new vaccine or medication is formulated, it has to undergo 16 to 18 months of human test trials, and the results of the test trials have to be analyzed for several more months before the vaccine or medication will be deemed safe to use and be approved and released by the FDA for general use.

If and when a corona virus vaccine is available, don't think that it's going to be the Holy Grail. It won't PREVENT you from catching a corona virus; it will only reduce the severity of the symptoms if you DO catch a corona virus.  

• 1 month ago

If it works.  Yeah.   But its not around corner vaccine.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think about 6 months later it will. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only time will tell, but I would say that there is a reasonable possibility.

• 1 month ago

Life hasn't been normal for years. At least not in the USA

• 1 month ago

It is posssyblurrrrrr

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.