Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I’m 17 and suspect I have vaginismus, help!!?

I grew up with my dad and my stepmom who I never got close to. I’d feel incredibly uncomfortable relaying this information to either of them, but I really want to see a doctor. I’ve never been able to put a tampon in. At first I couldn’t even find the opening of my vagina. I tried to see if I could get a finger in there and I can just barely but it stings. There’s no pleasure at all. I’m scared I won’t be able to ever experience sex in the future if I don’t get this fixed somehow, but I have no one to reach out to for help. I don’t want my parents to freak out thinking I’m trying to have sex with my boyfriend. 

Is there a way I can see a gynecologist without telling them? Or is there I can do myself to help relax the muscles?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    say you want to go to the doctor for other reasons if you feel uncomfortable 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.