Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why has black lives matter to this day still not honored the life of David Dorn?

No shrines, memorials, or protests anywhere for David Dorn, a good man, a husband, and retired police captain, who was murdered in cold blood while he was responding to an alarm during looting. But there’s memorials for Garret Foster, who we know was in the wrong and a criminal, who brought an AK 47 out in public with intent to use it, who approached a vehicle point an AK 47. 

David Dorn, the retired elderly cop who went volunteered his services on riot night against his wife's suggestion. I guess Trump's right wing extremists are everywhere 

BLM have killed more people this year than the KKK in the past 40 years combined.

I live in St. Louis and everything you say is 100% true. The thugs wouldn't know how to celebrate the life of someone honorable. It's gross the way the left honors and celebrates thugs and criminals. I will never understand. Btw George Floyd had Fentanyl in his system. 

Was he killed by a cop who was hired to uphold the law/protect and serve?

If you think the goal of BLM is to honor the death of every single black person, you are incredibly misinformed and denying the actuaI issues at hand.

You can be the 1st. 

No one mourned over Christopher Dorners death either. And he practically handed BLM confirmation that law enforcement is corrupt.

I was proud of him.