Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

What the heck, waitress?

1st off we asked for sweetener took 7 minutes to get after asking 2 times, then needed salt she gave it to us after we only had like 3 bites left, gave no refills, when we left she gave us the middle finger as we didn't tip her. Would you tip her for that service?

I called/asked for mgr said they were busy. called next day said their cameras were down at the time.

• polly

No.

Tipping her sends a bad message.

It tells her that you're not only willing to tolerate her lousy service, but that you're going to be a glutton for punishment & pay her extra for it.

I'd be reporting her for giving you the middle finger too, that's highly unprofessional & shouldn't be tolerated.

i probably wouldnt tip her either

want a tip? dont pi$$ off the people that handle your food.

No tip $$ wise..Tell her not to eat yellow snow  it's a tip. I kinda doubt that I would have left the place without reporting her. This wasn't a race thing I hope.

• drip

Why didn’t you call for the manager? 

Was the restaurant sorely understaffed? 

• .

No, I wouldn't tip her.  I wouldn't go back there either.

7 minutes without sweetener?  The horror that you must endure.  You should probably stay at home.

depends if she was fit or not, sounds like she could have been unattractive, so no would not tip in those circumstances!