What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

I want people to remember that I was god-fearing and to not worry because I am in heaven now. We will meet again I guess?

Nothing. I have not done or accomplished anything worth remembering. I have been married twice and never had children. I have been an incredible underachiever--someone who never wanted the responsibility. I should've been more successful in this life, but I did the minimum needed to survive. 

I don't have a career, a trade to fall back on, and I'm not educated. So, what everyone sees is what I am. Therefore, I prefer not to be remembered at all. The opportunities that presented themselves were lost because I refused to act on them. I will make something of myself in my next life.

I am not alone--there are millions in the world just like me. We live among the successful, the accomplished, and the people who make this world turn. Remember the people who mattered, not the people who lived in the shadows. 

Raising kuds to be successful adults.

That for me my family was everything. 

• SLOTH PERSON. I Couldnt think of any other.😂

That I was a decent, loving family man.

Wise and merciful... and he made cool stuff. (Okay... 3 things)

• 🦋

Nothing............

That family meant everything to me.

• I've been around since the beginning of time and I will continue to be around until the end of time. There isn't a death for me or my kind... 

Source(s): Shadow