Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Is it wrong that I see Hitler as a role model ?

I am 15 years old living in the United States. However, I have a tremendous amount of interest for Hitler. His passion and anger to make his country great is what drew my interest towards him. He is someone I just admire. I don’t know why. I know about the holocaust and all. There is just something there that he saw in the world that nobody else sees. 

-WORLD PEACE and ADVANCEMENTS. 

No, if you hate him you might as well hate Napoleon, Frederick the Great, Martin Luther, Jesus, and any other nationalistic leader.

If you want to know about the real bad guys in WW2, they would be the Japanese and Soviets. 

JUST TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE NOT PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK

His passion & anger had to do with him being sick in his head...have a look at maniacs in the psychiatric ward. Oh yeah, he was called the Führer of Drugs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y5xAk8XJiQ

Youtube thumbnail

That sounds seriously messed up, and especially coming from a 15 year old. Youngster, if Hitler won the war, we'd all be speaking German by now and a huge percentage of us wouldn't even exist now because Hitler wanted a certain demographic of people to exist. 

Kid, don't look up to murderers no matter how charming they seem. 

15 years old admiring Hitler ? Sounds like you would have been s good hitler youth member I can see you in full HY uniform. 

Is it wrong to see him as a role model ?

In a word, yes.

He was the ultimate racist and responsible for the deaths of over 50 million people. 

Sorry if that's not trendy or what you want to hear. 

World peace from a warmonger? Advancements from torture and murder? Sure if you lack morality and 100% practical... hitler still didn't have a point because he allowed his bigotry cloud his judgement and agenda for an actual better world. If hitler wasn't consumed with hatred for a minority he likely would still be celebrated as the best leader the world has ever known.

• Prince

It's wrong to choose Hitler as your role model. You don't know enough about him yet. I am not one of these people who are liberal about the stuff that was ruining Germany and certainly something needed to be done, but murdering millions was unnecessary and the invasion of Russia was foolish. Germany's enemies really could have been stopped without killing them and pushing into Russia was stupid. The uniforms were very pretty and the new bridges and roads and stadia, but most of those things got destroyed far too soon after they were made because of the defeat Hitler really brought down upon Germany. There was a point where a lot of the uniforms and bridges, roads and stadiums could have been salvaged by a truce but Hitler was crazy and ignored his own officers. People only know about Valkyrie because of the movie, but there were 25 similar plots by Hitler's own officers to try to stop him. You should really learn about the 26 attempts by his own officers to stop him before he brought defeat upon Germany.

There are no monuments to Hitler in Germany and it's against the law to deny the holocaust. These are residual effects f/ his legacy of evil. Today, Nazi flags are symbolic of racism and oppression. That's who you become as pro-Nazi. You're a white supremacist and I can't see you. You wouldn't feel that way if you were Jewish.

How can anyone make a role model out of someone responsible for the murder of 6.000.000 jews. Thats without counting the mentaly ill, the gays, gyspises and all the other groups that he had murdered in the concentration camps etc.