Americans, which ideology will you support this year, Sensible Centrism(Biden) or Ultra Rightism(Trump)?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You don't realise - to those far, far, far, far out to the right, centrism and far left extremism look the same ? I've had people tell me Sanders and Biden have the same ideological positions.

• 2 months ago

You mean a bought and paid for political puppet (Biden), or a non-politician who owes no one anything but the American people he serves. I think I'll vote Trump and not the Democratic Party, which is what you are really voting for with Biden and their fascist/marxist ways.

• 2 months ago

Umm... Have you read Biden's platform? He basically plagiarized Sanders.  He is far far left.

• 2 months ago

YOU MUST BE WAY OUT IN LEFT LOONY LAND

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Well, there is at least one crackpot who find his tin-foil hat by calling Democrats "Marxicrats".

• 2 months ago

Tell us what is "sensible" about a senile, near 80 year old moron who has spent almost his entire life sucking off the taxpayer with no accomplishments to show for it while saying the government hasn't done anything and trying to blame the current administration for all of the government's errors.  Tell us what is wrong with "Ultra Rightism".  It is "right", isn't it?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Democrats/Liberals are communists. Communism is not to enter of anything.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your question is poorly constructed and leading. Sensible centrism and ultra rightism is subjective and in the question undefined. In the question and with reasonable analysis of what would constitute either, neither fit the description based on either policies the have stated or put into place.

• 2 months ago

a year ago today it seems the country was torn between Trump and "the most progressive and diverse slate of candidates EVER"....

the election of folks like Ocasio-Cortez and Pressley (both of whom defeated longtime, entrenched establishment democrats in democratic districts, by the way) was seen as "bad news for Trump"...

even today, cities are burning because of "systemic" problems that pre-date Trump by decades.... decades in which Biden was part of (and profiting mightily from) that very "system"...

so which is the more non-sensible part.... the one where you think Trump is the "square peg" in this construct.... or the one where you ignore the millions of DEMOCRATIC voters that have already rejected what you call "centrism?"

• 2 months ago

Ultra rihgtism....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.