Do you think I’m pregnant?

So here’s my story. Last evening I took a test and here’s the result instant faint but visible positive. I take another and brand in the morning and barley nothing was there. Has anyone had better luck with evening testing? And did your test look like this? 

• Edna

What are you confused about? The diagram on the test stick clearly indicates that you're not pregnant. That's a negative result.

You're not ever supposed to take a pregnancy test in the evening - not if you want a reliable result. You're supposed to take a test the first time you urinate in the morning, read the results that are shown on the test stick, and then throw it away and don't look at it again.

• God

Negative       .

Yes my test had faint lines and I was 2 weeks pregnant , I suggest taking a blood test to be sure 

No.                        

This was the first morning urine test. I know blues are notorious but this was my only option where I live.