Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

In today's covid world are there any good businesses to open?

I am wondering if you have any good business ideas to suggest. Thank you in advance.

I cannot think of any tangible skills that I have. Other than basic: I have a car/license. I like to write and am good at it (so they say) but very little published. I like books. I understand basic computer skills. That's all I can think of for now. 

Figure out what people need.

What do other people often ask you about? In what field do you get positive social feedback?

Gloves.  Lightweight, cloth washable gloves.  Like they used to wear in the 1800's and 1900's and into the 20th century...all the way up to when they finally had effective vaccines for Measles, Mumps Rubella, Polio and TB  in the 50's.

If people had nice gloves they could wear out of  the house, and then throw in a laundry sack as soon as they got home, they would be safer.

You could make masks and gloves.

it would also reduce the amount of crap on the street if people had cloth gloves they had to take care of instead of those plastic exam gloves that are literally ALL OVER THE STREET!

...and now I wish I had the time to develop this idea  instead of throwing it out to the world.

Such is life.

(One of you folks had better get rich on this idea)

• denise

Maybe one that donates some of its profits to COVID 19 medical research? 

Air conditioning uv lights a flourecent fixture that you can place inside fiberglass duct and plug in a timer! You do not need to be an electrician to plug in a lamp timer and fluorescent fixture. Build a duct enclosure install a fixture and plug it in to the existing attick out let

Most businesses fail in good times. Now, the odds are far worse.

Anything that delivers goods or services.  Customers are not going to stores to buy goods and services for fear of catching the Coronavirus.  So they are having what they need delivered to their doorsteps.  Even now, months into the pandemic, the delivery enterprises like Grubhub and Amazon are overwhelmed with orders.  So if you have the business sense and the investment funds, starting up a delivery enterprise would be a good thing now.

Lots of opportunities, but it all depends on your skills.