Anonymous

Why can’t black people handle constructive criticism?

They always interpret it as racism. They won’t help themselves, but when others try, they shout racism.

They have much lower average IQ than other races and are laziest race. They are lee mature than other races. They feel privileged and thus above criticism. Such attitudes keep them at bottom. 

I assume the reason you chose to ask this anonymously is because racism and getting a rise out of people was your only goal. You do not wish to have an educational discussion.

Oh, I didn't realize I can't handle it, despite having a rigorous education in which constructive criticism was a large part of the learning process. What else can you tell me about myself that I didn't realize? Can you tell me if I have prostate cancer, too?

Source(s): Stop generalizing.
  • Lili

I know a lot of black people, since I both work with and live among many. I haven't found that they handle constructive criticism any worse than anyone else. Indeed, as a college professor, I've given such criticism to many black students.  They don't love it, but neither do the white and Asian students, and they usually benefit from it.

I suspect that your idea of "constructive criticism" and what it really represents are quite different, sweetie.

Constructive criticism, when it comes from a friend, family member or colleague, is acceptable if it is done respectfully. It is an overused term that is often manipulated to be more than constructive, especially in a professional setting. Some people obsess over trying to get their point across and end up becoming obnoxious as a result. Therefore, I try to limit my use of constructive criticism, and certainly don't use it on strangers or take it from them. As far as black people in general, there are individuals who will accept it in a respectable way, and those who won't, especially if their skin is too thin or if they have become so proud they feel they are perfect just the way they are. Before I use any type of constructive criticism, I think carefully before I proceed. It truly can backfire on the one using it, and it has on me, so it was a hard but necessary lesson to learn. 

Because this supposedly 'constructive criticism' is used as a way of bullying.  You are racist and I'm sure you'd not appreciate a non white person, pointing out your faults.  I'm white so therefore (in your opinion) am permitted to criticise you and your racist views.  You won't help yourself and when others try, they shout 'Racist' go back to school and learn all about world history.

its because theyre insecure. its insecurity and ignorance. or stupidity. but youre right they can handle any constructive criticism. like whiny, weak babies. they even act like children. see what all that victimhood and racism does to their brain?

its because of the chips on their shoulders. and they have never understood "sticks and stones can hurt my bones  but names can never hurt me".  The band new  for non whites id that BLM dont matter to other non whites do they , if they did they would stop killing each other 

They can handle constructive criticism more than whites, who is seemingly always aggressive and entitled. 

• L

There's just as many white people shouting out about supposed inverted racism. The amount of times I've seen the phrase 'It's okay to be white' in recent years is no one's business.