Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is this wrong?

I would like to marry a woman who wants to have sex with other men.  I guess that's pretty hard for someone to understand.  It's a turn on for me.  But is it wrong?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I would struggle with this myself. Many couples who love each other want to make love with each other, and "having sex" is outside of such a relationship in my opinion.Sex might be fun obviously, as are drink and drugs no doubt, but outside of a strong and well established relationship it can turn out to be disastrous. Not only can pregnancy and STDs result, but sexual intercourse can often be emotionally bonding (especially if regular or frequent), and when the strong friendship, mutual values and interests etc. are not in place this can prove emotionally confusing. Just read some of the questions here, or watch some of the daytime t.v. shows with very unhappy people who have had sex too soon and/or with the wrong person. It can also cost a girl her self respect and the respect of others (including future boyfriends).

Only you can decide.

Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah as if a woman would even look at you.

• 1 month ago

It's not wrong if it's discussed and agreed upon at the beginning.  If you just spring this idea on someone and expect them to go along with it, that's wrong. 

• Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Thats sick............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Religion treats monogamy as sacred. It's not wrong if it is consented and it is not hurting anyone. We all just have to respect everyone's decisions. It's like the homosexuals. Gay marriage is allowed now

• Katy M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, it is wrong.  The purpose of marriage is for a man and a woman to become one flesh and to cleave only unto each other.  But, do you want.  It's a free country.

• 1 month ago

so you're either A-Sexual or have a super low self-esteem?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.