Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 2 months ago

If you took every sperm that I ever produced in my life and fertilized every egg my wife ever produced. How many babies would there be?

Now imagine if you do this for every human ever born. you do every down egg combination. How many

• Cowboy

You'd both die before they could all be born. Women are born with millions of egg cells that begin dying immediately and men regularly ejaculate billions of sperm cells.

Women do one or at most two eggs a month for the time between roughly 14 and 45 years old.  So 31 years x 13 eggs per year which is just over 400.  Doesn't matter how many little "wigglers" you produce.  She is the one with limited capacity.

The average man produces millions of sperms per day, about 4 billion sperms per month.

• Zirp

At birth a girl will have over a million ova. at the onset of puberty a few hundred  thousand are left. A few hundred will ever mature. How many uteruses do you have at your disposal? Assuming your wife is willing to undergo the horrible hormone-treatment necessary to harvest her eggs..

"you do every down egg combination. How many"

Imagine being dumb enough to type this and then voluntarily send it out to the world.

About 40, assuming your wife carried the pregnancies herself.

• Jason

I cannot believe an adult is asking this question.