Everyone should be pro-LGBT..?

Liberty, God, Beer, Trump.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The only thing there to support is liberty.  Liberty means people have the freedom to live their lives as they see fit when it doesn't cause any actual harm to anyone else, and far too often personal liberty is suppressed to coddle to the childish objections to others.  The other three--your imaginary friend, intoxicating chemicals, and the diaper-clad infant in chief--can fück off.

• 2 months ago

Yes. I used to be against Trump, but he won me over. I don't always like everything he says, but as long as he genuinely cares about our country, he has my vote.

• 2 months ago

Everyone should be pro, Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Pan, Ace, Aro, Poly, Demi, etc. Don't think you can fool me! I am a Christian, but I do not support Trump, and my father died because he was an alcoholic. Stay safe and be respectful <3.

• 2 months ago

No. I don’t believe in it, although I respect everyone’s rights live the way that they want. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Everybody gotta believe in something. I believe I'll have another....cola.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

uhhh I support the real lgbt, not what you wrote in the description :///

• 2 months ago

Definitely NOT Trump

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course I’m pro LGBT. But the real LGBT. You got the terms wrong. Which clearly shows your level of education. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump? You can't be serious. He can't even pronounce Yosemite.

https://www.facebook.com/DJTNotMyPresident/videos/...

• 2 months ago

I'll go for liberty, God, and beer, but not for Trump, sorry. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.