Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

where have all the regular current events users gone?

Yahoo is not as much fun any more. We cannot comment on the answers submitted by other people, and cannot post comments on Yahoo news items. I am looking for somewhere else to make inane comments, as I presume other people are too. 

• Ludwig

To Hell in a bucket, hopefully.

They've left Dorothy and the others to treat it like a s***hole, thinking they were doing it 'for the good', but in fact, they've turned it into a site of self-hatred and typical English envy & insularity.

• They are all leaving this sinking ship called "Yahoo! Answers".

I am used to  not making comments now. Also I think people were too nasty to other users

Gone to Fox News, Daily Mail. Comments are important. Yahoo! wants everyone to be toting the Liberal, Democrat, Black Lives Matter, Communist line. Never. 

Most yahoo users are trolls.  They have moved on to other platforms.

Never fear, Dianne is still here.

You know you love to hate me, sheepies. 

I haven't seen Cheesecake for days. 

Where are you, Scotty? 

Beam down.

they left when the Green format was removed

A lot stopped asking questions as they were being constantly reported by certain individuals.

I was a regular in Current Events for several years but was absent for about 5 years and I'm back now (more or less)... I still recognize many familiar 'faces' like Misty Blue... Helen S...  Michael CE (with Dean Martin's face)...  I hope these are still around.   I have also noticed that Current Events was much more interesting then than it is now.