Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

where have all the regular current events users gone?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yahoo is not as much fun any more. We cannot comment on the answers submitted by other people, and cannot post comments on Yahoo news items. I am looking for somewhere else to make inane comments, as I presume other people are too. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To Hell in a bucket, hopefully.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They've left Dorothy and the others to treat it like a s***hole, thinking they were doing it 'for the good', but in fact, they've turned it into a site of self-hatred and typical English envy & insularity.

• They are all leaving this sinking ship called "Yahoo! Answers".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am used to  not making comments now. Also I think people were too nasty to other users

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Gone to Fox News, Daily Mail. Comments are important. Yahoo! wants everyone to be toting the Liberal, Democrat, Black Lives Matter, Communist line. Never. 

• 2 months ago

Most yahoo users are trolls.  They have moved on to other platforms.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Never fear, Dianne is still here.

You know you love to hate me, sheepies. 

I haven't seen Cheesecake for days. 

Where are you, Scotty? 

Beam down.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

they left when the Green format was removed

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

A lot stopped asking questions as they were being constantly reported by certain individuals.

• 3 months ago

I was a regular in Current Events for several years but was absent for about 5 years and I'm back now (more or less)... I still recognize many familiar 'faces' like Misty Blue... Helen S...  Michael CE (with Dean Martin's face)...  I hope these are still around.   I have also noticed that Current Events was much more interesting then than it is now.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.