Where to read free books that just just came out in stores?!?!?

I just caught wird that the creator of the fnaf (five nights at freddy's) series came out with new books and instead of dropping twenty on each novel i want to find out how i can read them online for free, tried book bub but they want me to purchase the book, is there any other sites i can go onto that has no service fee or membership costs or even virus'?

• 11 hours ago

Improve your knowledge from https://bestbookawards.org.uk

It's called a library.  They have tons of free books.  Even though the buildings may be closed, libraries are still open.  Most let you reserve books online and then pick them up in person curbside.  They also loan ebooks.  

• Marli

I think you deserve a jail term of at least six months for theft and receiving stolen goods. It will teach you patience and hopefully the value of earning - not stealing - what you desire.

If the e-book is worth reading, it will be in your public (or prison) library at the end of the six months.  Meanwhile, there are hundreds of books available to you.

The entitlement in your question is astounding and appalling.

As someone pointed out, you're flat out saying you simply don't want to pay as opposed to, "Hey, I'm in a rough spot financially. Any idea where I can read these free or cheap?" In which case the library is your best option for reading books without paying. They have paid for the books and have made it accessible for the community.

You have two choices: Either go to the library and see what they have or pay for the books. No one here is going to help you steal from a hardworking author who deserves to be paid for their work.

Your local library comes to mind. 

Maybe you should just take up shoplifting, if you're so willing to cheat both the author and the publisher out of their rightful profits.

It's stealing just as openly to read or download a book on a pirate site as it is to take a physical book from a store. I have zero problems with pirate sites also giving the thieves viruses.

I second the recommendation to see if your library plans to purchase them. One way libraries choose what books to buy is patron requests.

So you’ve come to yahoo, to the books and authors section 

which is predominately used by writers and authors who don’t want people to pirate their work, to ask them to facilitate your piracy of another artist’s work?

No. Products cost time, energy and money to bring to the public. You’re not an exception to having to pay. You’re not entitled to hold out your hand and demand free stuff. 

Even the fact that you say “I don’t want to pay”, not “can’t”, just “don’t wanna”.

Well author’s wanna he paid, and if I have to choose between your wants and theirs, guess who loses.

(Spoiler, it’s you) 

Why don’t you just walk on over to the public library.