Princess asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you agree Trump is correct when he says "The virus will go away the way things go away"... even if it's 40 years from now?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

"ignore it and it will eventually go away " --- is not the attitude I want in a president .

PS : Anonymous -- "Trump's brain is the size of a bird's brain" -- I think you're exaggerating .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yeah but only because after an unthinkable period of time like that  surely someone will have come up with a solution....or maybe the virus gets bored and start giving us clue's?,    well trump and his idiots would need it ...anyway he sounds as optimistic as me and i'm a pessemist..

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I wish we had such luck with the liberalism in our education system.  

• Why hasn't he gone away then?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is unlikely to go away ever and annual vaccinations will be required.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Absolutely, the same thing happened with the Black Plague so I'm sure in those circumstances Trump is right 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If a quote is bad, why do you have to add to it. biden has you worried...It is the Blow in the nostrils story, or him screaming a reporter is a junkie...You don't think it is going to ever go away, or only if Biden wins it will disappear. You are not happy, we get it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Demented donnie is out of touch with reality.  People are dying and he's out golfing.  Meanwhile his worthless treacherous *** is being saved by every manner of taxpayer funded protection.

• 2 months ago

and even if that were true...............how does that help anyone  NOW??? 

and no, I don't believe it will be true in 40 years either. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump's brain is the size of a bird's brain. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.