Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Is kicking my dog in the face ok?

I was eating and the dog was staring at me with that retarded begging for food look. I forgot I had on a teel toe boots on from work and kicked it in the face and now it’s twitching on the ground and foaming from the mouth. What should I do 

Update:

*steel toe boots

48 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It depends on the motivation for the behavior. Just staring at you though? Dont kick it. Why would you? But some people have therapy dogs that they use to direct their anger out on and kicking those dogs is fine and encouraged for therapeutic purposes. But that is only  for anger management purposes. 

• 1 month ago

Absolutely not, there are other ways to discipline a dog. I don't recommend kicking unless you are trying to get your dog to hate you. :)  Are you serious though?  What kind of dog owner are you?  I surely hope this is NOT from experience.  I wish your dog well, I think you should right away go to the vet, and check on that if there are any further symptoms.  

• 1 month ago

Is kicking you in the face OK ? Got some 3-inch heels to use.

• 1 month ago

Most people are not going to find this kind of joke funny.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No it’s not ok

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Disgusting troll.

• 1 month ago

Kill yourself because you are a sad troll.

• 1 month ago

No its' not OK unless you're a c**t or want to be beaten up by the RSPCA!

• jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

is this how your father disciplined you

• 1 month ago

You're just trying to make everyone mad

• 1 month ago

There are better things to keep your mind busy, why spit out trash?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.